- The best thing you can do when starting to collaborate on MoparWiki is to get a grasp of the Markup Language, which is a very simple to learn formatting structure used by MoparWiki. A great way to start is to use your personal MyWiki as initial training. If you follow the Instructions to create your MyWiki and your wiki comes out looking good, then you are ready to start editing Wiki's requiring updating, or creating new wikis.
- As you're editing wikis, use Preview to review your edit prior to clicking save, so we save fewer instances of a Wiki with errors. This really helps if a Wiki needs to be reverted back to a previous state.
- In the Sidebar there is a box labeled Understanding Wikis. That box contains links with useful information, and should be read by all as it will speed you through the learning process.
- If you make a mistake in formatting and are having a problem figuring it out - clicking edit on a large page to review how formatting was done will usually refresh your memory and correct the formatting error.
- Protect your User Page. You'll see a tab labeled Protect, which allows you to set the protection of your page, keeping anyone from vandalizing it.
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.